ROGER BRALEY SR married ALICE _______. Among other places they resided in Middleborough, Plymouth Co., MA. and Portsmouth, Rockingham Co., NH.
1. ROGER BRALEY JR.
2. SARAH BRALEY was born on 13 Oct 1702 in Middleborough, Plymouth Co., MA. She married JOSIAH HASKELL on 27 Mar 1729 in Middleborough. He was born on 16 Jun 1686 in Middleborough, and died in Freetown, Bristol Co., MA. He was the son of JOHN HASKELL and PATIENCE SOULE.
3. Ambrose Braley
ROGER BRALEY JR. was born on 15 nov 1698 in Middleborough, Plymouth Co., MA. and died in Sep of 1778 in Rochester, Plymouth Co., MA. He married HANNAH BOOTH about 1721. She was b. 01 May 1696 Scituate, Plymouth Co., MA. She was the daughter of BENJAMIN BOOTH and MARY SUTTON .
1. ALICE/ELSIE BRALEY was born on 29 Jul 1722 in Middleborough, Plymouth Co., MA. She married EPHRAIM REYNOLDS on 16 Aug 1739 in Middleborough . He was born on 14 Feb 1704/05 in Middleborough, and died before 12 May 1775 in Middleborough. He was the son of ELECTIOUS REYNOLDS and MARY PEASE.
1. TAG, July 1999, pp. 175-182, Malcom A. Young, "The Two Wives of Benjamin2 Booth of Early Scituate and Middleborough, Mass."
2. Cornwall, Conn., Deeds, 1:219. This deed was originally discussed in a an article from TAG, Vol 34 (1958), p. 256 by Donald Lines Jacobus.
3. "Ephraim Reynolds - A Mystery Deed In "Cornwall, CT and The Identity Of His Mother-In-Law", Descendants of Electious Reynolds, the Reynolds Family Newsletter, #'s 25&26, Winter & Spring 1999. Pub & Edited by Susan Rogers Clement